Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Invitees!

Hi everyone:

I have sent out blog invitations to our newest members, and also re-sent invitations to those of you who haven't signed up for this blog as of yet. Just follow the instructions in the email, and you will be ready to post in no time!

I'm about to go on vacation (Friday at 5 pm!!) so I won't be around the library for the last week of the month - check this blog often though, as I'm planning on reading A LOT during that week!

Also, if you are around this Saturday (October 25th), all of the library locations are celebrating Ontario Public Library Week (yipee!) and there will be lots of activities, and cake... yeah, you heard me, cake!!

Just remember, the fact that it's freezing outside simply means that you can stay in and read more, and not feel guilty!

TTFN
Lindsay

No comments: