Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bees and Trees and Paint, oh my!

Okay, so I only used the word "trees" because it rhymed with "bees" - you can't be perfect all the time! "Bees" and "Paint", however, do have meaning to all of us!

First off, the bees. My mother and I both read The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I read it about 3 or 4 years ago, and mom read it last week. We watched the movie together on the weekend and both enjoyed it. However, I do think that both of us liked the book better!

And secondly, the "paint"! Let me peer into my crystal ball... wait... I see it! Paint! There will be paint in your future! Namely, we will be painting a collaborative mural for the Teen Annex space here at Masonville at our next meeting (March 11th) No prior talent or experience required - it will be what it will be! So, clothes that can get messy are probably a good idea!

Most importantly, get those blog posts up here! Let us know what you are reading, or are planning on reading during March Break!

See you next week!
Lindsay

No comments: